EGF participates in the II Angola-Portugal Forum, an event to be held on January 24 and 25 in Luanda (Angola), in an initiative organized by AEP - Associação Empresarial de Portugal, in partnership with AICEP Portugal Global and the Chamber of Trade and Industry Portugal-Angola.
This event is an example of the internationalization policy that intends to boost EGF, and will make the company known in a market with a lot of potential regarding waste management. The high know-how of EGF will be presented and discussed in this forum, where there will be a booth to which all interested parties can go to any contact.
Hotel Epic Sana, Luanda | January 24, 2017
9:45 - Reception of participants
10:00 - Welcome
- Dr. Luís Miguel Ribeiro, Vice-President of AEP
- Dr. João Caetano da Silva, S.E. Ambassador of Portugal to Angola
- Dr. Joffre Van Dunem Junior, President of the Angola Customs Warehouse
10:30 - "The Economic Value of the Portuguese Language"
- Dr. António Alves Lopes, Political Advisor to the CPLP
- Dr. Agostinho Kapaia, President of CEEIA - Community of Exporters and
- Dr. José Severino, President of AIA - Industrial Association of Angola
- Dr. Fernando Mendes Teles, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Banco BIC
Moderator: Dr. Mário Pinto de Andrade, Professor and Rector of the Lusíada University of Angola (to be confirmed)
11h15 - Coffee break
11:30 - "Partnerships between Angolan and Portuguese companies in the diversification of the Economy
- Eng. António Henriques da Silva, President of APIEX
- Dr. Chindalena Lourenço, Delegate to Angola of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Portugal - Angola
- Dr. Adérito Areias, Chairman of the Adérito Areias Group (to be confirmed)
- Ministry of Industry of Angola (to be confirmed)
- Moderator: Dr. Francisco Miguel Paulo, Assistant Professor and Researcher at the UCAN Study Center
- Short intervention of 3 exhibiting companies
12:30 - Debate
13:00 - Closing
- Dr. José Junqueiro, Delegate of AICEP in Angola
09:30 - 18:00 - Exhibition (20 participating Portuguese companies) - 24 and 25 January
EGF invites interested parties to participate in this Forum and to visit the Show of Products and Services of Portuguese origin in the Angolan capital, benefiting from a set of initiatives that we believe may result in a valid solution for the strengthening and strengthening of the economic and commercial relationship Between companies of both Countries.